Affiliate links may be included for your convenience. View our privacy and affiliates policy for details.
I really wanted to share all my finds from the Arkansas Fiber Arts Extravaganza with you in a way that wouldn’t require me writing or you reading the longest blog post in the history of knitting blogs, so I decided to make a video.
This is my first video ever and I didn’t edit it at all, so bear that in mind when you watch it.
Some other things you should know:
This is what my office looks like when it’s relatively clean. Sad, I know. Also, I have a lot of crafting books.
I do, in fact, know how to pronounce panoply. Don’t ask me why I added an extra o.
If you enjoy this, let me know! I’m thinking of doing stuff like this semi-regularly if people will watch it.
“Show notes” are below.
- Mason-Dixon Knitting
- Magic and Moonshine Fairy Dust (I’m knitting the Easy Drop Stitch Scarf by Christine Vogel of Frazzled Knits)
- Hiwassee Creek Dyework Wintry Day (the pattern is the Cornucopia Wristers by Tanis Gray)
- Brooks Farm Yarn Trio
- Buffalo Wool Co. Tracks
- Alisha Goes Around (who I should mention brought her 8-month-old to the show. So cute!)
- Carrico’s Creative Corner Adelina from Frabjous Fibers
- Annie Modesitt and the Flip Knit Books