Affiliate links may be included for your convenience. View our privacy and affiliates policy for details.
I really wanted to share all my finds from the Arkansas Fiber Arts Extravaganza with you in a way that wouldn’t require me writing or you reading the longest blog post in the history of knitting blogs, so I decided to make a video.
This is my first video ever and I didn’t edit it at all, so bear that in mind when you watch it.
Some other things you should know:
This is what my office looks like when it’s relatively clean. Sad, I know. Also, I have a lot of crafting books.
I do, in fact, know how to pronounce panoply. Don’t ask me why I added an extra o.
If you enjoy this, let me know! I’m thinking of doing stuff like this semi-regularly if people will watch it.
“Show notes” are below.
- Mason-Dixon Knitting
- Magic and Moonshine Fairy Dust (I’m knitting the Easy Drop Stitch Scarf by Christine Vogel of Frazzled Knits)
- Hiwassee Creek Dyework Wintry Day (the pattern is the Cornucopia Wristers by Tanis Gray)
- Brooks Farm Yarn Trio
- Buffalo Wool Co. Tracks
- Alisha Goes Around (who I should mention brought her 8-month-old to the show. So cute!)
- Carrico’s Creative Corner Adelina from Frabjous Fibers
- Annie Modesitt and the Flip Knit Books
Thank you, thank you for venturing into this field…I am largely confined at home and even when able, cannot get out to many yarn venues….I so very much appreciate viewing your purchases and becoming acquainted with the possibilities. Keep on, please.