Affiliate links may be included for your convenience. View our privacy and affiliates policy for details.
I am an affiliate of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit so I’ll get a little kickback if you buy. But all opinions are my own.
I am all about continuing education and learning new things about my craft, my business, my life. When you make your living online you have to pay attention to changes in social networks and best practices for writing, photography and more, as well as working to become better and more efficient at what you do all the time.
And there are so many people out there who claim to have it all figured out, who know all the answers and will tell them to you for the “bargain” price of several hundred dollars, right?
I’m skeptical of gurus, but I know there is a lot of great information out there if we could only find it and harness it for ourselves, right?
That’s why I love the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, an amazing resource including 24 ebooks, 33 courses/audio files and 5 printable packs, along with bonus tools and resources to help you get your blog off the ground or improve the way you work.
There’s information here about
- blog growth
- content creation
- photography and images
- product creation
- professional blogging
- social media
- tech help
- time management and productivity
This is not just a random collection of flimsy resources cobbled together that sounds impressive but will leave you feeling like you didn’t get your money’s worth. Sold separately, these items would cost more than $3,000 and they represent the thinking and knowledge of some of the biggest names in blogging today, like ProBlogger, Amy Lynn Andrews, Ruth Soukup and many more.
I don’t want to overwhelm you with the full list, but you can learn more on their website.
Top Picks from the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
The trouble with a big package like this is not knowing where to start, feeling overwhelmed and feeling like a lot of the products cover a lot of topics in similar ways.
Where you will want to start depends on where you are with your blog right now and where you want to go, but here are a few of the resources that really stand out to me in terms of value and things you can apply right away to your business:
- The Daily Productivity Guide for Bloggers by Ruth Soukup: real-world tips on how to manage the day-to-day of a profitable blog.
- The Knowtbook by Amy Lynn Andrews: this resource is like getting in the brain of a super smart blogger who wants to share all the best tools, tips and secrets with you.
- Instavaluable by Myquillyn Smith: because who couldn’t use some help growing their Instagram following? Smart, actionable tips that really work. (It’s a video course, which is really fun and helpful, too.)
- Eat Pretty Things by Trisha Hughes: really about food photography, but will get you thinking about taking better photos in general in terms of staging, lighting and storytelling. It has a great overview of the basics of shooting in manual without being too overwhelming.
- Sticky Blogging SEO by Kelly Holmes: a 21-day course full of the strategies you need to bring in more traffic and delight your readers with engaging content.
Want In? Act Now
The toolkit is back for a flash sale of just two days! Grab it April 3 or 4.